Looking forward to this community forum coming up in Annapolis!
If you’re in or near Charlotte, come to Wednesday’s AFP-Charlotte panel discussion and holiday social at Levine Museum of the New South, which features The Soul of Philanthropy exhibit.
I’m moderating the 12.09.15 discussion, titled “Fundraising in a Changing World”. Here are the panelists, who are listed in the order of the photos above:
- Christina Theodorou, UNC American Indian Center
- Diane Evia-Lanevi, Tomorrow Fund for Hispanic Students
- Charles Thomas, New Generation of African American Philanthropists
- Diep Tran, Charlotte Circle of Friends a giving circle affiliated with AAPIP
- Steve Bentley, Charlotte Lesbian and Gay Fund