Where would the Giving Back Project be without the support of organizations that have purchased Giving Back in bulk? While that’s a rhetorical question, I know for certain that such orders have not only accelerated individual sales but also expanded the geographical reach of the book and boosted awareness about our campaign to “reframe portraits of philanthropy.”
Nearly a dozen groups have purchased 10 or more copies of Giving Back to give as a gift to trustees, donors, youth, award recipients, special guests at events and other stakeholders of the organization—it’s a memento of appreciation and inspiration that literally gives back.
We’re grateful to every organization that has bought multiple books. Those that have purchased 50 or more books hold a special distinction. And thus, here’s a bulk delivery of gratitude and a shout-out to the Giving Back Project’s most generous book buyers, which are listed below.
- Friendship Missionary Baptist Church, Charlotte, NC
- Chicago Urban League, Chicago, IL
- The Cleveland Foundation, Cleveland, OH
- The Denver Foundation, Denver, CO
- YMCA Northwest North Carolina, Winston-Salem, NC
- Harvey B. Gantt for African-American Arts + Culture, Charlotte, NC
- Council on Foundations, Arlington, VA
- The Greater Cultural Trust, Charlotte, NC
- Community Investment Network (CIN), Raleigh, NC
- Casey Family Programs, Seattle, WA
- Black Philanthropic Alliance (BPA), Washington, DC
We cannot thank you enough!