On 15 Feb 2013, Charles Thomas and I will be presenters at TEDxCharlotte. We hope you’ll register and come if you’re in the area.
UNLIMITED: Ideas Take Shape is this year’s theme for the annual, daylong creative forum. As collaborators on Giving Back, Charles and I will share what we learned while pursuing our idea of reframing portraits of philanthropy.
Here’s a taste of what you’ll experience . . .
If you’ve never attended TEDxCharlotte and want to know more, go here. And, if you’re unfamiliar with TED.com and its locally focused spin-off TEDx, go here, too.
After attending the last two years, I can tell you that TEDxCharlotte features a dozen or so selected presenters who share their ideas and 300+ participants who come to . . .
- hear bold ideas…about technology, entertainment, design and other stuff
- experience informative, entertaining and/or inspiring presentations
- see innovative art projects and short films
- network and connect with a mix of people
- learn about new topics
- find inspiration
- maybe cry
- eat (really, really) well
- let loose
- dance a little
- never forget the day
Seeing you at TEDxCharlotte 2013 would be great!