New Generation of African American Philanthropists is relying largely on word of mouth and grassroots marketing to publicize the release of Giving Back, so we’re asking readers to help spread the word. Below are five things you can do to help publicize Giving Back—our new book that reframes portraits of philanthropy.
5 Things You Can Do to Help Publicize Giving Back
- Post a book review on one or more online sites for book buyers, e.g. Amazon.com, BarnesandNoble.com and Goodreads.com
- “Like” the Facebook page for Giving Back
- Tell a friend about Giving Back
- Follow us on Twitter: @valaidaf and @sankofaphotog
- Buy copies of Giving Back as a gift for friends and family
Participate in sharing our stories, for good! Every book purchased keeps giving, since proceeds are invested in philanthropic causes—and since the stories inspire readers to give. Thank you.